With a name like this, we could think that it was originally from an Asian country. But Xing is German and celebrates its 15 years of existence. Xing now acquires the international social media group for expats International! If you have ever worked abroad, you will definitely know that a network is beneficial to meet like-minded people once away from your country.
Xing Vs. Linkedin (Microsoft) Stock PriceFirst and foremost is worth mentioning that Xing Stock Price is currently 338 EUR. In contrast, Linkedin stopped being a standalone company as they were bought by Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) in December 2016. Its last price was $195.96, an acquisition of $26.2 billion, one of the most significant purchases by Microsoft to date. Another significant difference in Xing Vs. LinkedIn is that you can utilize the advance search without a premium profile on LinkedIn. Xing needs the user to have the paid profile. In 2016, around 820,000 DAX Group employees were on LinkedIn, and just fewer than 240,000 were in Xing. Here we are going to discuss Xing vs. LinkedIn relationship. So let’s get started, but first, if these numbers seemed outstanding to you and you want to either buy their shares or trade their CFDs... let us tell you where you can purchase Microsoft or Xing shares!
Where to buy or trade Microsoft StocksCFDs. As we have mentioned, Linkedin was acquired with Microsoft, so Linkedin Stocks are no longer available as a standalone company. Remember that with CFDs, you do not own the actual title, and you can benefit either from the market going up or down. Etoro is one of the few Forex Brokers that ALSO offers you the opportunity to acquire their actual shares. In case you cannot make up your mind, chat with us, and we will figure out what is best for you.
What is Xing?The German professional social network was created in 2003. The official websiteÑwww.xing.com. It becomes popular in German-speaking countries. What we call DACH for Deutschland, Austria, Confédération, Helvétique (Switzerland). Today Xing is available in multiple languages: Simplified Chinese, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish. The growth of the online professional network continues. For example, Xing announced to have exceeded one million users in Switzerland, at the end of June (12% over one year). Ten days after its rival, LinkedIn has announced a new course in the German-speaking world (Germany, Austria, and Switzerland). Well, it certainly shows a general comparison of LinkedIn vs. Xing.
Xing GrowthXing counts more than 15 million users. It is far from being the first professional network as compared to LinkedIn, with its 500 million users. However, the European impact is more prominent. Xing counts 13 millions of users in the DACH area when LinkedIn gets only 11 million.
- It provides group features, such as newsgroups, for instance, finding people in specific industries.
- You can contact someone outside your network.
- Also, there is a system of private communities, a service often used by companies, which have their own interfaces.
- Other features: the “my network’s news” zone, modeled on Facebook’s news feed, will allow the user to be informed of the updates made by his contacts, updated profile, change of position or company.
- Users can also see the appointments and groups to which their business contacts participate. These decide to inform or not their contacts via the parameters of their private sphere.
- Another new application: The mapping or satellite positioning of members, with the help of Google Maps, each connection member can see the business address of his contacts on the map. Of course, it happens if access to this data has been authorized.