1. Introduction Here the present Terms and Conditions for using our website, this terms and conditions regulate the access and use of www.eaglesinvestors.com, which the user of the Portal must read and accept to use all the services and information provided from the website. The mere access and/or use of the website, all or part of its content and/or services means the full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of use. This Website, among others, is part of Highway Media Group with registered number C 87564, highwaymediagroup.com, based in Malta, Rue d'argens, GZR 1360.
3. Modifications The company reserves the right to modify at any time the Terms and Conditions of use of the website. In any case, it is recommended that you periodically consult the present Terms and Conditions of use of the website, since they can be modified.
4. Obligations of the User Users must respect at all times the Terms and Conditions established in these Terms and Conditions. Users expressly state that he/she will use the portal diligently and assuming any responsibility that may arise from the breach of these rules. Likewise, users may not use the portal to transmit, store, disclose, promote or distribute data or contents that are carriers of viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or impair the operation of any program or equipment. IT or telecommunications.
5. The responsibility of the website The user knows and accepts that the website does not grant any guarantee of any nature, whether express or implicit, about data, contents, information, and services incorporated and offered from the website. Except in cases where the Law expressly imposes otherwise, and exclusively with the extent and reach to which it imposes it, the website does not guarantee or assume any responsibility with respect to the possible damages caused by the use and manipulation of the information, data and website services. In any case, the website excludes any liability for damages and losses that may be due to information and / or services provided or provided by third parties other than the Owner. All responsibility will be from the third party, whether supplier or collaborator.
6. Intellectual and industrial property. All the contents, brands, logos, drawings, documentation, computer programs or any other element susceptible of protection by the legislation of intellectual or industrial property, accessible in the website correspond exclusively to the Owner or its legitimate holders and all are expressly reserved the rights over them. It is expressly forbidden to create hypertext links (links) to any member of the web pages of the website without authorization from the Owner, they are not a website page that does not require identification or authentication for access, or it is restricted. In any case, the website reserves all rights about the contents, information, and services that it holds about them. The website does not grant any license or authorization of use to the user about its contents, data or services, different from the one that is expressly detailed in the present general conditions of use of the portal.
7. Applicable legislation, jurisdiction and notifications competent. The present Terms and Conditions are governed and interpreted in accordance with Laws applicable for Euro region. In case of any claim, the courts and tribunals of (UK) will be competent. All notifications, requests, requests and other communications that the User wishes to make to the Owner that administrates the website, must be made in writing and it will be understood that they have been correctly made when they have been received.