Cookies are little content of code which used in your browser when you visit any website page. Its convenience is that the web browser can recollect your visit data to a particular webiste when you visit it back again to pre-load that page so you browser can perform better.
A cookie regularly collect in your browser only specialized data, individual preferences, content customization, user statistics, links visited to social communities websites, login access to client accounts, and so forth. The reason behind the implementation of cookies, is merely to adjust the user web preferences to the own profile and needs of the user, without cookies services offered by any website would be drastically diminished.
Cookies are small files which temporarily are stored on the hard drive, providing information about browsing and assisting the user to enjoy a high degree of satisfaction. Likewise, cookies help us identify the most visited sections / pages of the website, so we can adapt and improve the contents in a more precise manner based on the needs of our visitors. Cookies also allow us to know if our Website has already been visited by any user.
The cookies are associated only with your anonymous user, not allowing access to personal your data, or in general, data from your hard drive. Your acceptance is not necessary to visit or use the Website.
Nowadays, all browsers allow you to stop storing cookies on your hard drive just by choosing "not to accept cookies". You can also delete the cookies stored on your computer at any time. The fact of not accepting cookies, might affect the browsing of our website:
- Brand recognition and visibility
- Customer acquisition and loyalty
- Cross selling to customers and networking
- Incentives through attendance to Congress and Seminars
- Training and development for your staff
Cookies used in eaglesinvestors.com
This website uses the following cookies :
Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
Google stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the functionality of the system or when the law requires such effect. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.
Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on Like or Share buttons .
We recommend that you consult the help of your browser to learn about the different options on how to manage cookies. Below we include the links to manage cookies in the most relevant browsers:
Keep in mind that blocking cookies can negatively affect all or some of the features of our website.
What happens if I turn Cookies off?
To understand the scope that can have disable cookies, we show some examples:
- You will not be able to share content from that website to Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences, as is often the case in online stores.
- You can not access personal area of that website, such as My account , or My profile or My orders.
- Online stores: It will be impossible to make purchases online, they will have to be telephone or visiting the physical store if you have it.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographic preferences such as time zone, currency or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and traffic on the web, which will make it difficult for the website to be competitive.
- You can not write on the blog, you can not upload photos, post comments, rate or rate content. The web will not be able to know if you are a human or an automated script which publishes spam.
- It will not be possible to show sectorized advertising, which will reduce the advertising revenue of the web.
Can Cookies Be Removed?
Yes. Not only delete, but also block. In a general or particular way for a specific domain / website.
If you wish to remove cookies from a website you must go to the settings of your browser and there you can search for the cookie associated to the domain in question and then proceed to its deletion.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so the browser does not forget their decision of not accepting them.